Today’s outfit was inspired by my idea of a skater girl. A fashion forward skater girl of course. I cut my men’s Thrasher t-shirt in half and some destroyed denim from American Eagle. Then added some Vans to top off the look.
Long time no OOTD! One of my staple pieces in my wardrobe is a leather jacket. To me, they transform a simple outfit completely. All of my jackets are inexpensive, and although I would love to invest in a YSL one, the cheaper dupes from Zara and Forever 21 have been working just fine and still doing the job I want it to. This jacket is one of my favorites in my collection (from Forever 21 believe it or not!) because the sewn in flowers add such a statement. When I first saw it, it reminded me of the Gucci 2017 collections with the floral details so it definitely adds a more dressy and expensive touch.
Jacket & Purse: Forever 21 | Jeans: ASOS | Top: Urban Outfitters
Happy New Year! First of all, I wanted to thank you guys for tuning into my blog. If this is the first post you’re seeing from me, I’m so happy to have you and I post Monday, Wednesday & Friday so hopefully I’ll see you again soon.
I wanted to talk about my goals for this year, so let’s get straight into it.
- The first thing on my list is to save up for a staple and timeless wardrobe piece. So far I have decided on an all-black pair of Gucci loafers with gold hardware.
- The next goal I’d like to reach is 200 followers on my blog! Tell your family and friends, I know we can get there.
- I would like to face more fears and stop thinking “what if”. Life is so short and unpredictable and I don’t want to waste time overthinking about something that doesn’t take much thought.
- I’d like to get my first tattoo and get my second ear piercing.
- I want to travel to more places I’ve never been to. I’m planning on going to London and on a cruise.
- I want to be willing to meet more people. I am such a shy person and I’d like to come out of my shell a little more.
- I want to finally go away to school. I was supposed to attend London College of Fashion but due to circumstances out of my control, I had to defer till this year. Hopefully everything works out this time!
- I’d like to style more people and get my work further out into the world.
- I want to do a yoga class, boxing class, and cycling class.
- I want to get my teeth whitened.
- I want to do something different with my hair. (Dye it / extensions)
- I want to read more books.
- I want to wake up earlier and go for breakfast/brunch.
- I want to change my lifestyle .
- Lastly, I want to renovate my room.
Those are my goals for 2018, what are yours?
This month’s wishlist only has three things (surprisingly), but their all things that I want to actually possess and not just wish I had them. The only fashion items in my list are by Gucci, and that is the Dionysus bag and the slip-on leather mules. They are such staple pieces in a wardrobe and I feel like they would complement any outfit 10 years from now. The last item is not something I can wear, but something that I can read and relate to and that is Rupi Kaar’s latest poetry book. If you don’t know her, she is the author of Milk & Honey (which is popular on tumblr), my favorite book. There’s something about her words that make me find my own words.
When I purchase these items you all will be the first to know!