When I wake up in the morning, the first thing that I do is wash my face with the Clinique foaming face wash for dry to very dry skin.
Then I use 2-3 sprays of the Mario Badescu rosewater spray so brighten my face up a little bit,
and then add some moisture to my face with the Celestial moisturizer from Lush Cosmetics.
And that’s it! Thank you guys so much for reading and I’ll see you in my next post! My night time skincare routine will be up soon!
Here are the things I’ve learned to do and not to do from having dry skin! Hope this helps! XO- Ally
- Wash your face with cold or lukewarm water, NEVER hot water. It dries out the skin!
- Use a fragrance free face wash
- Moisturize every day and night to keep the skin from looking dull!
- You can NEVER have too much lip balm
- Use fragrance-free laundry detergent