Fall and winter is approaching and the skin and lips will soon begin to get rough and dry. Here is a sugar lip and body scrub recipe that I made for the weather approaching us! Hope you enjoy xo
As I was scrolling through some clothing sites and discovered so many new (to me) designers and clothing companies that I’m excited to share with you all. Here they are, featuring some of their pieces.
Tanisha is styled and photographed by me.
XOALLYY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Shop in the tall section (if the store has one) for clothes that fit you in all the right places
- Order clothes a size up if you are shopping at a store with no tall sizes available
- Go for high-waisted jeans/pants to look more well proportioned
- Try on EVERYTHING
- When ordering online, look at the hight of the model ALWAYS
- Mens clothes (tops/jackets) are more affordable, and fit better (because they’re made for taller people)
- If your pants are a bit short, cuff your pants
- Short block heels add so much to your outfit without making you too much taller
- Tuck a blouse into high waisted trousers to create a curvier silhouette
- Combine prints just because you can and you’ll rock it
Here are my favorite looks from the 2017 American Music Awards.
Selena Gomez in Coach
Hailee Steinfeld in Mugler
Sabrina Carpenter in Missoni
Shawn Mendes in Emporio Armani
Kelly Rowland Galia Lahav
Alyssa is styled and photographed by me.
For this look, I pared a busy, abstract trench with a nude, ribbed bodycon dress. I accessorized with nude heels and a crystal bangle.
For this simple look I did one of my favorite fashion combos, which is a bodycon dress with a pair of sneakers to dress it down.
Dress- Forever 21 | Shoes- Adidas