here are my dream European destinations and why I want to go there
Spain: to see the pretty Spanish boys.. and architecture of course
Milan: to get an Italian shopping experience of course!
Portugal: to just see the beauty of it
Santorini: this is my beau and I’s dream destination together!
Venice: to travel by gondola while eating gelato
Ireland: to have a proper pint and to hear all of the Irish accents in one place haha
Scotland: just to see these beautiful castles in person
Amsterdam: to walk down the pretty streets and visit the moulin rouge
Cannes: to soak in the sun and go in the beautiful ocean
Norway: to see the northern lights of course!
Ever wanted to visit London? Here are some of my favorite museums you have to visit on your next trip!
Happy New Year! First of all, I wanted to thank you guys for tuning into my blog. If this is the first post you’re seeing from me, I’m so happy to have you and I post Monday, Wednesday & Friday so hopefully I’ll see you again soon.
I wanted to talk about my goals for this year, so let’s get straight into it.
- The first thing on my list is to save up for a staple and timeless wardrobe piece. So far I have decided on an all-black pair of Gucci loafers with gold hardware.
- The next goal I’d like to reach is 200 followers on my blog! Tell your family and friends, I know we can get there.
- I would like to face more fears and stop thinking “what if”. Life is so short and unpredictable and I don’t want to waste time overthinking about something that doesn’t take much thought.
- I’d like to get my first tattoo and get my second ear piercing.
- I want to travel to more places I’ve never been to. I’m planning on going to London and on a cruise.
- I want to be willing to meet more people. I am such a shy person and I’d like to come out of my shell a little more.
- I want to finally go away to school. I was supposed to attend London College of Fashion but due to circumstances out of my control, I had to defer till this year. Hopefully everything works out this time!
- I’d like to style more people and get my work further out into the world.
- I want to do a yoga class, boxing class, and cycling class.
- I want to get my teeth whitened.
- I want to do something different with my hair. (Dye it / extensions)
- I want to read more books.
- I want to wake up earlier and go for breakfast/brunch.
- I want to change my lifestyle .
- Lastly, I want to renovate my room.
Those are my goals for 2018, what are yours?